Department: Sales and Marketing
The Associate Account Manager/Account Manager serves as a day-to-day point of contact for clients and coordinates internal company resources in the name of growing client business. You will manage mid-size client transitions and maintain continuous proactive dialogue with clients to ensure that their needs are being met by EmailLabs? technology and services. You will learn and understand our clients' businesses, identify and capitalize on marketing opportunities, and then translate the opportunities into technical solutions or supporting services. You will proactively insure that clients are satisfied with the results garnered from their activities in the EmailLabs application.
Reporting to the Strategic Account Manager, you will manage successful long-term relationships with clients. You will assist clients with their email-marketing programs and oversee timely and cost effective implementation of those programs. You will interface with sales reps that will upsell the ongoing opportunities that you identify and deliver.
You will be responsible for managing implementation and custom enhancement projects for existing clients. In managing client projects, you will work closely with Sales, Engineering, Client Services, Marketing, and Consulting Services to design and create the best possible programs for your clients. You will drive regular internal and external account reviews and continually evaluate the effectiveness and profitability of each of your clients' marketing programs.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- BA/BS required
- Junior level person with a strong desire to grow with our company
- 1-2 years experience in email marketing, account management, or project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented team player; flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Good project management & time management skills; strong business acumen
- Problem solver who takes initiative to get things done; an enthusiastic go-getter!
- Must be very comfortable speaking & interacting with clients on phone, email, etc.
- Respond to client questions, troubleshoot issues, understand email campaign set up & objectives to provide assistance and recommendations
- Develop strong relationships with clients to maintain ongoing revenue stream and identify upsell opportunities
- Provide insight on client needs to account/sales and management team on a regular basis
- Technically literate and comfortable working with Internet technologies, and desire to build technical knowledge
- Salary: DOE
- Benefits: Equity, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision and PTO plan.
Please send cover letter and resume to EmailLabs at email@example.com with ?Associate Account Manager? or ?Account Manager? in the subject line. Fax: 650-388-3609.
Last Updated: May 15th, 2006 - 16:32:55