REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (Feb. 7, 2005) - EmailLabs (www.emaillabs.com), the leading Web services provider in the email marketing space, today announced that 2004 was a tremendous success for the company with revenues increasing 82 percent due to sustained customer growth.
In Q4 2004, EmailLabs' revenues increased 14 percent over Q3 2004 and 70 percent over the same quarter in 2003, marking the twelfth consecutive quarter of record revenues for the company.
Building on its already impressive customer roster, EmailLabs added 33 new industry-leading clients during Q4 2004 including McGraw-Hill, Blitz Direct, Data & Promotion (Vancouver), Federated Investors, Oxford University Press, Rail Europe, and Student Horizons. In total, EmailLabs added 148 clients in 2004.
2004 Key Milestones:
- Achieved record revenues each quarter
- Average monthly client revenue increased 33%
- Expanded by adding 9 new employees, a server farm in New Jersey and establishing a sales office in New York City
- Announced several new and enhanced services, including:
- Advanced Bounce Handling Technology
- Behavioral Segmentation Tool Enhancements
- Administrative Utility for CAN-SPAM Compliance
- Implementation of the SPF Sender Authentication Protocol
- Named a Top 25 ASP Provider by ASPNews.com
- Continued its thought leadership efforts including:
- The Intevation Report, a best practices newsletter;
- A monthly delivery trends column on ClickZ.com -- E-Mail Delivery; and
- Launched a highly-regarded Email Marketing Best Practices Guide
"2004 was a landmark year for EmailLabs considering Q4 was our highest grossing sales quarter ever and we're excited to carry this positive momentum into 2005," stated EmailLabs CEO, David Sousa. "Key strategies for 2005 include forging strategic partnerships to further integrate email marketing data and automate low-value processes, and launch the next generation version of our application."
EmailLabs is a service of Uptilt, Inc., a leading provider of Web-based email marketing and CRM solutions. In October 2004, Uptilt was recognized as the 13th fastest growing company in the San Francisco Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times and as the 12th fastest growing company in Silicon Valley by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal, largely due to EmailLabs' continued success.